Autumn Working Parties 2017
Published 08:24 on 14 Oct 2017
We have jobs for all skills and abilities. Any time given, no matter how small, is really appreciated and makes a massive contribution to the club. It would be a good idea to wear old clothing as quite a few jobs will involve getting a bit mucky!
The list of jobs includes:
• Painting the OOD hut ceiling, decking and steelwork
• Repairing the old clubhouse rear roof and gutters
• Fence post replacement
• Digging a soakaway to protect a clubhouse wall
• Door repairs to the Safety Boat shed
• Cleaning and painting
• Improving Safety Boat launch and recovery - Relocating slabs to extend the safety boat slipway and moving the winch
Some jobs are weather dependant but it would be really helpful if you could tell me that you would like to tackle something in particular so I can ensure the materials are available. Paint brushes, gloves and materials are provided. However, please feel free to bring along your tool box, or spade etc.
Last updated 05:17 on 19 May 2018